In the course of the epidemic that struck the country, many Britons took the plunge into the world of dog ownership. This led to the opening of many more bars, restaurants, cafes, and bars that have been open to pets.
Perhaps the most exciting news of all is the fact that a lot of hotels have made the same move which means that transporting your pet across the UK is now much easier.
There’s a distinction, but, there is a difference between being dog-friendly and dog-friendly since not all hotels are equipped for those who bring pets. The very top hotels that are dog-friendly could provide your dog with treats when you arrive, offer bowls and poo bags inside the room, or even a pet bed. Additional points for dog-friendliness go to establishments that provide dog-sitting, maps for walks around the area, and meals cooked by the home to feed your dog.
You may want to take your dog to one of the greatest walks in their lifetime or take them on a beach holiday or simply spoil your pet, we’ve got you covered. Here are our top picks of pet-friendly hotels across the UK.
The top dog-friendly hotels within the UK include:
- The most luxurious hotel in the world: Low Mill Guesthouse
- The best hotel for walking: The Inn on the Lake
- The best hotel in the city: Holmes Hotel
- Best beach resort: The Victoria Inn
- The best hotel for a family holiday: Moonfleet Manor
- A romantic hotel that is the best choice for vacations Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa
- The most affordable hotel in the area: The Rocks located in Plas Curig
- The best hotel for waterside enjoyment: The Lovat
- A great hotel to stay in for a weekend getaway: Kimpton Charlotte Square
- The best golf resort: Slieve Donard